Five Star Lamborghini Auto Body Repair For Over 40 Years
- Trusted, certified Lamborghini body shop.
- OEM parts by Lamborghini for like new body and paint restoration
- In house, dealer quality Lamborghini mechanical service. We do not outsource mechanical service like other shops.
- Maximum insurance payouts for all body work. We are an authorized insurance collision center.
- We can help lower your deductible
Free Towing & Car Rentals Available
We are a complete Lamborghini auto body, paint & mechanical restoration center, backed by all major insurance carriers. If you have had an accident, call us first & we will fight to get the maximum allowable insurance payout owed to you.
We Follow a Precise Multi-Step Process to Ensure Your Lamborghini Is Repaired to Like-New Condition
An estimate from our shop or your insurance adjuster is written based on the visible damage.
After the vehicle is dropped off at our shop we will begin disassembly.
Once we receive the parts we will begin with structural repairs first.
The vehicle is then reassembled and the repair process is almost complete.
We’ll then schedule a repair date and order parts for your vehicle.
We’ll create a report of any hidden damage for your insurance company if necessary.
Auto Body Repairs
When the structural repairs are done auto body repairs can be made.
The vehicle is then cleaned and goes through a final inspection to ensure it has been restored to it’s pre-accident condition.
Once disassembled we’ll check your vehicle for hidden damage.
If we find hidden damage we’ll order any additional parts for the job.
After the repairs are finished the vehicle is prepped and painted.
The repair process is complete, and we’ll call you to let you know the vehicle is ready for pickup.